select fixtures not using pallet

Is there a simple and fast way to select all fixtures not using position pallet from editor, cue or scene?
If that does not exist would it be possible to build this option.
Using something like position + 0 could be a way
Parents
  • The reason for which I ask this option is that I often create bases pallets that I call to build a look, and once this look is finished, the designer made me move some fixtures which then do not refer any more to a position pallet or color or beam, so I must quickly select fixtures not using a pallet (which can be anywhere but not included in particular groups) to create a pallet dedicated to this look which I can update in other venues on the following dates.

I would like to be able to use something like:

op1: (All fixtures), -, position, record, position, 1, 2, enter
    op2: (All fixtures), - + position, record, position, 1, 2, enter

That would select in group (All fixtures) fixtures not using any position pallets and would record them in the position pallet number 12

The solution you give seems very good if it can also be at the same time more “global” by taking account only of - position, - color, - beam, and why not - cue and - scene, and precise while being able to specify – position3, - color12 and so on

That sounds very useful for me
  • The reason for which I ask this option is that I often create bases pallets that I call to build a look, and once this look is finished, the designer made me move some fixtures which then do not refer any more to a position pallet or color or beam, so I must quickly select fixtures not using a pallet (which can be anywhere but not included in particular groups) to create a pallet dedicated to this look which I can update in other venues on the following dates.

I would like to be able to use something like:

op1: (All fixtures), -, position, record, position, 1, 2, enter
    op2: (All fixtures), - + position, record, position, 1, 2, enter

That would select in group (All fixtures) fixtures not using any position pallets and would record them in the position pallet number 12

The solution you give seems very good if it can also be at the same time more “global” by taking account only of - position, - color, - beam, and why not - cue and - scene, and precise while being able to specify – position3, - color12 and so on

That sounds very useful for me
Children
No Data
Related