select fixtures not using pallet

Is there a simple and fast way to select all fixtures not using position pallet from editor, cue or scene?
If that does not exist would it be possible to build this option.
Using something like position + 0 could be a way
Parents
  • Steph,

I'm sorry it took me a few days to respond to you. I just got back from Las Vegas where the LDI trade show was happening.

There's one thing I think I need a bit of clarification with.

When you select these fixtures, are you trying to select fixtures that are not currently using the palette (which would include those lights not in the palette and possible some lights in the palette that are just doing other things), or only the fixtures that the palette doesn't apply to at all?

I'm still trying to think this one through syntactically, because I want to make sure that we end up with command syntax that both makes sense and is also consistent with our current syntax used with other functions.

Thanks.
  • Steph,

I'm sorry it took me a few days to respond to you. I just got back from Las Vegas where the LDI trade show was happening.

There's one thing I think I need a bit of clarification with.

When you select these fixtures, are you trying to select fixtures that are not currently using the palette (which would include those lights not in the palette and possible some lights in the palette that are just doing other things), or only the fixtures that the palette doesn't apply to at all?

I'm still trying to think this one through syntactically, because I want to make sure that we end up with command syntax that both makes sense and is also consistent with our current syntax used with other functions.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related