Blank Wholehog III Screen

On my hog III, the right screen isn't working. The backlight is on, and there is a shape of a window; however, nothing is visible at all on startup.The screen is just blank and white, with a smaller box inside.
Parents
  • Matthew,

If you're not seeing the blue-on-black Wholehog 3 logo at startup, then there is almost certainly a hardware problem. It could be a problem with the connection between the motherboard and the screen, a problem with the screen itself, or a problem with the video card.

If you'd like to check the connections, there is a cable that runs from a PCB behind each screen down to the motherboard in the back of the console (the side with the external monitor connections). You could check both ends of this cable.

If that doesn't help, you will probably need to contact our support department so you can get the console repaired.

I hope this helps.
  • Matthew,

If you're not seeing the blue-on-black Wholehog 3 logo at startup, then there is almost certainly a hardware problem. It could be a problem with the connection between the motherboard and the screen, a problem with the screen itself, or a problem with the video card.

If you'd like to check the connections, there is a cable that runs from a PCB behind each screen down to the motherboard in the back of the console (the side with the external monitor connections). You could check both ends of this cable.

If that doesn't help, you will probably need to contact our support department so you can get the console repaired.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related