Goto + Timings

Hi, I would like to ask for the command Goto Cue X Time Y Enter and it will run the cue X in time Y. I think this will work very well for theatre shows because sometimes, you just want to skip to a cue in a specific time rather than the original time set in the cuelist.

Eg. Like sneaking a bump cue in 5sec because the stage manager has just missed the cue. And you need that cue because it presets movers and scrollers.

Thank you!!!
Parents
  • [quote=amir877]Steph,

Pig+Clear on the WholeHog III do exactly what the Pig+Clear on the WholeHog II do, its regenerate the last time you press clear, the Pig+Clear function is not a way to do Pig+Blind, not in the H3 and the H2 also.
    I chack this on the Hog PC3 and you right, its not work on the PC, but its work perfect on the WholeHog III Console, WholeHog II Console and a Jands Hog 500 (i know cuz i have all of them).

Amir

I surely badly expressed myself, I know that the foction pig + clear is the same one as on Hog 2, but I wanted to say that it would have been very good to keep same philosophy for the pig + blind and the pig + clear: using fade time
    Then perhaps we could have clear to clear with fade time and clear + clear to clear in 0s

I hope that this is more comprehensible
  • [quote=amir877]Steph,

Pig+Clear on the WholeHog III do exactly what the Pig+Clear on the WholeHog II do, its regenerate the last time you press clear, the Pig+Clear function is not a way to do Pig+Blind, not in the H3 and the H2 also.
    I chack this on the Hog PC3 and you right, its not work on the PC, but its work perfect on the WholeHog III Console, WholeHog II Console and a Jands Hog 500 (i know cuz i have all of them).

Amir

I surely badly expressed myself, I know that the foction pig + clear is the same one as on Hog 2, but I wanted to say that it would have been very good to keep same philosophy for the pig + blind and the pig + clear: using fade time
    Then perhaps we could have clear to clear with fade time and clear + clear to clear in 0s

I hope that this is more comprehensible
Children
No Data
Related