updating rate

it could be interesting to move rate wheel and when you've got the speed you want push update to memorize rate value like pushing choose and turning a wheel parameters.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Steph,

Anders is correct. We've all been very busy lately. I'm sorry for the slow response.

Currently, the rate wheel is only implemented to control timing of the cues or scene running on the currently chosen master. I think that your idea could make a good function for one of the buttons above or below the rate wheel, but I see a couple of possible problems.

First, the rate wheel can be moved while a cue or scene is playing. How would you want the timing updated? Do you want the proportion based on the current position of the rate wheel to be applied to all of the times in the cue when the button is pushed?

Second, what if there are multiple (overlapping) cues running when the button is pushed?

Thanks.
  • Steph,

Anders is correct. We've all been very busy lately. I'm sorry for the slow response.

Currently, the rate wheel is only implemented to control timing of the cues or scene running on the currently chosen master. I think that your idea could make a good function for one of the buttons above or below the rate wheel, but I see a couple of possible problems.

First, the rate wheel can be moved while a cue or scene is playing. How would you want the timing updated? Do you want the proportion based on the current position of the rate wheel to be applied to all of the times in the cue when the button is pushed?

Second, what if there are multiple (overlapping) cues running when the button is pushed?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related