updating rate

it could be interesting to move rate wheel and when you've got the speed you want push update to memorize rate value like pushing choose and turning a wheel parameters.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Tom,
    the "No comments?" was not only for HES but for evrybody :D, to have other sounds about this idea.

Using one of the keys above or below the rate wheel is a good idea.

For the first point, i never use rate wheel for a single cue , but updating the proportion based on the current position of the rate wheel to be applied to all of the times in the cue when the button is pushed seems to be a good.

For the second, we could have one of the keys updating the cue currently active in the choosen master, other key updating all cues in the choosen master (good for loops and chases), Pig + first key updating the cue currently active in all masters and Pig + second key updating all cues in all masters currently active

I hope this is clear enough, feel free to ask more details
    Thanks

• Tom,
    the "No comments?" was not only for HES but for evrybody :D, to have other sounds about this idea.

Using one of the keys above or below the rate wheel is a good idea.

For the first point, i never use rate wheel for a single cue , but updating the proportion based on the current position of the rate wheel to be applied to all of the times in the cue when the button is pushed seems to be a good.

For the second, we could have one of the keys updating the cue currently active in the choosen master, other key updating all cues in the choosen master (good for loops and chases), Pig + first key updating the cue currently active in all masters and Pig + second key updating all cues in all masters currently active

I hope this is clear enough, feel free to ask more details
    Thanks

Children
No Data
Related