unused desk channels_

is there a way to see if there are desk channels that are not used in any cue or scene ??

hope to hear from you soon

Greetings

Frank
Parents
  • :)yep found that one & all the info i needed.Thanx for that though & again sorry for jumpin in on ya thread..:D[quote=teerickson]Silva,

You will probably get more responses if you start a new thread in the Automated Lighting Discussion forum.

You can find Emulator manuals and software on the High End Systems web site. Browse to www.highend.com. Click the product support link on the header and then select Emulator from the product drop-down list under the discontinued products header.

I hope this helps.
  • :)yep found that one & all the info i needed.Thanx for that though & again sorry for jumpin in on ya thread..:D[quote=teerickson]Silva,

You will probably get more responses if you start a new thread in the Automated Lighting Discussion forum.

You can find Emulator manuals and software on the High End Systems web site. Browse to www.highend.com. Click the product support link on the header and then select Emulator from the product drop-down list under the discontinued products header.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related