unused desk channels_

is there a way to see if there are desk channels that are not used in any cue or scene ??

hope to hear from you soon

Greetings

Frank
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Eric,

I don't think there would be much sense to adding an error margin to a yes/no column. Either the fixture is used or not used. What might make more sense is instead of displaying yes or no, we could display either a percentage or a count of cues and scenes that the fixture is used in. This would allow you to decide for yourself which fixtures are really used.

The one thing that worries me a bit about this is that it could take a lot of effort to go through an entire show and determine these figures for every single fixture that has been added. I want to make sure that we don't slow down how long it takes to open the fixture window. This kind of data gathering may have a better place on a report rather than as its own column in the fixture window.

I think a report would be fine, just somethign quicker htan having to go through each cue or track an instrument through a show.
  • [quote=teerickson]Eric,

I don't think there would be much sense to adding an error margin to a yes/no column. Either the fixture is used or not used. What might make more sense is instead of displaying yes or no, we could display either a percentage or a count of cues and scenes that the fixture is used in. This would allow you to decide for yourself which fixtures are really used.

The one thing that worries me a bit about this is that it could take a lot of effort to go through an entire show and determine these figures for every single fixture that has been added. I want to make sure that we don't slow down how long it takes to open the fixture window. This kind of data gathering may have a better place on a report rather than as its own column in the fixture window.

I think a report would be fine, just somethign quicker htan having to go through each cue or track an instrument through a show.
Children
No Data
Related