unused desk channels_

is there a way to see if there are desk channels that are not used in any cue or scene ??

hope to hear from you soon

Greetings

Frank
Parents
  • Quinn,

The structure of the Wholehog 3 show file is far more complex than the Wholehog 2 was. Because all parameter data is computed and stored using real-world values, developing a tool to import and export data is going to be a very involved process. I doubt that this will happen in the near future, but I'd be happy to get a feature request opened for your request. Can you tell me a bit about what data you're hoping to import and export, what format(s) you'd like it in, and what other consoles or applications you're hoping to be able to work with?

Thanks.
  • Quinn,

The structure of the Wholehog 3 show file is far more complex than the Wholehog 2 was. Because all parameter data is computed and stored using real-world values, developing a tool to import and export data is going to be a very involved process. I doubt that this will happen in the near future, but I'd be happy to get a feature request opened for your request. Can you tell me a bit about what data you're hoping to import and export, what format(s) you'd like it in, and what other consoles or applications you're hoping to be able to work with?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related