Update

Has anybody noticed any weird happenings with the update key . Like trying to update to a different cuelist?
Parents
  • I am currently seeing one strange behaviour of Update. If I update a focus, then hit Blind or Clear, the light(s) I am updating drift bck to their original position. What I have had to do several times is perform an update - hit blind (lights go back to original focus) , select blind again and reselct Update. The update will take after this second time. Ist here a process involved wherby the DP has to be polled regarding the Update? It seems if I Update and then wait before hitting clear or blind the Update is more likely to take effect.

Just to clarify, this is all happening when I'm Updating a focus in an active cue - not with a Cue Open

Running V2.0.0 (b1201)

P
  • I am currently seeing one strange behaviour of Update. If I update a focus, then hit Blind or Clear, the light(s) I am updating drift bck to their original position. What I have had to do several times is perform an update - hit blind (lights go back to original focus) , select blind again and reselct Update. The update will take after this second time. Ist here a process involved wherby the DP has to be polled regarding the Update? It seems if I Update and then wait before hitting clear or blind the Update is more likely to take effect.

Just to clarify, this is all happening when I'm Updating a focus in an active cue - not with a Cue Open

Running V2.0.0 (b1201)

P
Children
No Data
Related