Update

Has anybody noticed any weird happenings with the update key . Like trying to update to a different cuelist?
Parents
  • Pryderi,

I've run into a couple of cases where auto-update will attempt to update items incorrectly. The best indication of this is when you select a group of lights in a focus palette, adjust the focus, and then press update. If you choose to update the palette, but the cue still remains selected, then it is probably going to have problems with the update. I've logged defect #7977 for this issue and I have a couple of show files that exhibit this problem. We're still tracking down why this is happening, but for now I've added your comments to the bug.

Thanks.
  • Pryderi,

I've run into a couple of cases where auto-update will attempt to update items incorrectly. The best indication of this is when you select a group of lights in a focus palette, adjust the focus, and then press update. If you choose to update the palette, but the cue still remains selected, then it is probably going to have problems with the update. I've logged defect #7977 for this issue and I have a couple of show files that exhibit this problem. We're still tracking down why this is happening, but for now I've added your comments to the bug.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related