Scene Questions / Problems

Is there a way to fade into a scene with a time other than that that is recorded? I tried typing time X before hitting the scene but no change. I also tried starting the scene and using the rate wheel. No dice. I also noticed that when set to release on next go scenes would release after any go. Could that be changed to allow just scene go to realase a scene. I also noticed one it was set to release on next go and I went back to the user prefs screen to chage it the page would show it had been change but would not act any differt. Last night I was running 1 Hog 3 version 2.0 ( I know I didn't get a chace to update the console)120k, 4 Atomic 3000 strobes and 10 studio spots.
Parents
  • Lee,

There isn't a way to fire a scene from the command line using custom timing.

You can control the timing of the scene using the rate wheel if the scene is attached to the currently chosen playback master.

The "Release On Other Go" option will release the scene whenever a Go message is sent for any other playback (physiical or virtual, cuelist or scene). I can see how it might be useful to control exactly what types of Go messages would cause the release. I'll chat with some people around here to get some opinions. Do you have any specific requests about how this could be implemented?

Thanks.
  • Lee,

There isn't a way to fire a scene from the command line using custom timing.

You can control the timing of the scene using the rate wheel if the scene is attached to the currently chosen playback master.

The "Release On Other Go" option will release the scene whenever a Go message is sent for any other playback (physiical or virtual, cuelist or scene). I can see how it might be useful to control exactly what types of Go messages would cause the release. I'll chat with some people around here to get some opinions. Do you have any specific requests about how this could be implemented?

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related