Additional Playback Bar Idea

I can't take credit for this idea, but I like it. In 2.0, the ability to add additonal wings without having the actual wings is wonderful, however, there is obviously the lack of a physical fader to use on these additional playback bars soooooo...
What if holding a Choose key while using the I-wheel was to control the Intensity of that Master as if it were the Master's fader?
Oh Yeah!:koolaid:
Parents
  • Tom, you probably have thought about several ways to implement that, but heres my idea anyway..
    I havent seen the faderwing in action myself yet, but to this, maybe it would be an idea to "steal" the "flipmode" from the soundboy's digital consoles? most of the digital desks have a toggelbutton to switch "layers".. On the expansionwing it could be a toggle or hold button that swaps the location on the 20 ones with faders with the 20 ones without faders..
  • Tom, you probably have thought about several ways to implement that, but heres my idea anyway..
    I havent seen the faderwing in action myself yet, but to this, maybe it would be an idea to "steal" the "flipmode" from the soundboy's digital consoles? most of the digital desks have a toggelbutton to switch "layers".. On the expansionwing it could be a toggle or hold button that swaps the location on the 20 ones with faders with the 20 ones without faders..
Children
No Data
Related