Additional Playback Bar Idea

I can't take credit for this idea, but I like it. In 2.0, the ability to add additonal wings without having the actual wings is wonderful, however, there is obviously the lack of a physical fader to use on these additional playback bars soooooo...
What if holding a Choose key while using the I-wheel was to control the Intensity of that Master as if it were the Master's fader?
Oh Yeah!:koolaid:
Parents
  • ah, yes.. of course the flip button that's on expansionwing v.2.0:18: :18:

.. well, as i don't have seen the wing, but i expect that the only buttons exept the choose/play/etc is the page and pig button..
    I would think it would be nice if it was a harbutton on the wing, and not a onscreen button, as i suspect you wan't to have quick acsess.. First idea(and most logically) would be something related to the page button, but pig+page is taken. and the other buttons are on the cnosole, so it owuld be a little hassle and a two hand operation.. Maybe a bit dangerous, but how about hold the page button for 2 sec.(or something) to "flip"(i'm not shure if page reacts on buttondown or buttonup atm-could be a problem)..

Another one would include the main choose button in some way(it's currently unused.) maybe mainchoose+page..that's atleast a little logical to me..
  • ah, yes.. of course the flip button that's on expansionwing v.2.0:18: :18:

.. well, as i don't have seen the wing, but i expect that the only buttons exept the choose/play/etc is the page and pig button..
    I would think it would be nice if it was a harbutton on the wing, and not a onscreen button, as i suspect you wan't to have quick acsess.. First idea(and most logically) would be something related to the page button, but pig+page is taken. and the other buttons are on the cnosole, so it owuld be a little hassle and a two hand operation.. Maybe a bit dangerous, but how about hold the page button for 2 sec.(or something) to "flip"(i'm not shure if page reacts on buttondown or buttonup atm-could be a problem)..

Another one would include the main choose button in some way(it's currently unused.) maybe mainchoose+page..that's atleast a little logical to me..
Children
No Data
Related