Hog 3 MIDI spec

Does the hog3 support similar MIDI functionality as the hog2? I recall that the hog2 had a pretty extensive MIDI implementation (p.108-113 in the hog2 v4 manual), but I can't seem to find any similar info for the hog3.
Parents
  • Andris,

The Wholehog 3 supports:

MIDI Show Control (MSC) - MSC In and Out can be turned on and off for each MIDI source on the show network. Individual cuelists can be told to Ignore MSC In or Supress MSC Out.

MIDI Timecode (MTC) - A Wholehog 3 network supports multiple MTC sources input via consoles or IOPs. Each source can drive one or more cuelists.

MIDI Strings - Users can build and send custom MIDI Strings using the MS comment macro within cuelists and scenes.

We don't currently support MIDI Notes as the Wholehog 2 did. This functionality is logged as enhancement #9052. This is a high priority for us because it is a feature of the Wholehog 2 hat has not yet been implemented on the Wholehog 3.

I hope this helps.
  • Andris,

The Wholehog 3 supports:

MIDI Show Control (MSC) - MSC In and Out can be turned on and off for each MIDI source on the show network. Individual cuelists can be told to Ignore MSC In or Supress MSC Out.

MIDI Timecode (MTC) - A Wholehog 3 network supports multiple MTC sources input via consoles or IOPs. Each source can drive one or more cuelists.

MIDI Strings - Users can build and send custom MIDI Strings using the MS comment macro within cuelists and scenes.

We don't currently support MIDI Notes as the Wholehog 2 did. This functionality is logged as enhancement #9052. This is a high priority for us because it is a feature of the Wholehog 2 hat has not yet been implemented on the Wholehog 3.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related