Linear patch

I don’t know if this has been already asked somewhere down the line so here it goes!!!
It would be nice if we could patch let’s say 16 x-spots with one single command. Let put it this way: 1thru @ 1 should get x-spots 1thru 13 patched into Universe 1 and 14 thru 16 patched into universe 2. Since I’m patching linearly it would be a nice tool to get my fixtures patched quicker. One more thing: now we have 4 options for fan. Normal, Start, End, Center. I would like to have another option available let’s say Wings as opposed to Center.

Thanks Marco :hogsign:
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]manual Top of p130:
    stephlight thanks a lot for reminding that the Hog III takes the selection order into account, thing that we're all aware of.
    What I was asking here is slightly different. Just try to patch a number of fixtures that exceeds the number of channels available in a single universe (i.e. 512) and you’ll probably figure out what I’m talking about and suggesting here.

Second reply you posted. I’m not quite sure if I can get you right but I reckon that’s kind of workaround. I’m just asking a further option for fan that allows users to fan from wings to center, and I know you can get it done whatsoever, as we all know the Hog III is a very flexible desk where your fantasy is the limit itself.
    Thanks Marco
  • [quote=stephlight]manual Top of p130:
    stephlight thanks a lot for reminding that the Hog III takes the selection order into account, thing that we're all aware of.
    What I was asking here is slightly different. Just try to patch a number of fixtures that exceeds the number of channels available in a single universe (i.e. 512) and you’ll probably figure out what I’m talking about and suggesting here.

Second reply you posted. I’m not quite sure if I can get you right but I reckon that’s kind of workaround. I’m just asking a further option for fan that allows users to fan from wings to center, and I know you can get it done whatsoever, as we all know the Hog III is a very flexible desk where your fantasy is the limit itself.
    Thanks Marco
Children
No Data
Related