Time in palette

I can't find other thread on that point, could it be possible that when you change time in a palette that's thats change time in cues using this palette.

Of course we could enable or disable this option.

thanks
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]I can't find other thread on that point, could it be possible that when you change time in a palette that's thats change time in cues using this palette.

I know there is another thread out there somewhere in reference to having a separate directory for Time Palettes, but I can't seem to find it.:dunce:

So OPEN+TIME would give you a whole directory to work from, that of course should create references to them in cues.

But I agree that having cue timing reference palette timing could be a useful option too.
  • [quote=stephlight]I can't find other thread on that point, could it be possible that when you change time in a palette that's thats change time in cues using this palette.

I know there is another thread out there somewhere in reference to having a separate directory for Time Palettes, but I can't seem to find it.:dunce:

So OPEN+TIME would give you a whole directory to work from, that of course should create references to them in cues.

But I agree that having cue timing reference palette timing could be a useful option too.
Children
No Data
Related