Effect chase

Ok, i read the manual and i got alot of information out of it,
Now, there is an effect i cant seem to get the grasp of.

I want to do a light chase, 1 to 6 on the back bar.
and then alternating, IE: 2 to 6 to 4 to 2 to 5 to 1
or 2 and 6 and 4 and 3 and 5 and 1

thanks,
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson] When I'm building an effect with "steps" like this, I will generally either enter offsets directly or use in-place fanning within spreadsheet cells. These options allow me to ensure that my offsets are exactly where I want them.

I agree Tom,

I do this all the time too. The quick easy method is to take 360 divided by the ## of fixtures to let you know how far apart the offsets should be.

So for six fixtures the offset spread is 60 giving you offsets of 0/60/120/180/240/300....360 is essentially the same as zero

Love the text-art BTW:hogsign:
  • [quote=teerickson] When I'm building an effect with "steps" like this, I will generally either enter offsets directly or use in-place fanning within spreadsheet cells. These options allow me to ensure that my offsets are exactly where I want them.

I agree Tom,

I do this all the time too. The quick easy method is to take 360 divided by the ## of fixtures to let you know how far apart the offsets should be.

So for six fixtures the offset spread is 60 giving you offsets of 0/60/120/180/240/300....360 is essentially the same as zero

Love the text-art BTW:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related