Effect chase

Ok, i read the manual and i got alot of information out of it,
Now, there is an effect i cant seem to get the grasp of.

I want to do a light chase, 1 to 6 on the back bar.
and then alternating, IE: 2 to 6 to 4 to 2 to 5 to 1
or 2 and 6 and 4 and 3 and 5 and 1

thanks,
Parents

• When you have multiple fixtures selected and you select the offset cell in the effects engine spreadsheet and then press set, you would see a pop-up toolbar (like the cuelist wait column toolbar) that would give you three options: Degrees, Percent, and Spread.

Regarding Enhancement 10276:

I was thinking more about this, how about another category we would call offset.

The Idea of Offset would work where the user would enter a number and that would be the number of fixtures between 0 and 360 degrees of offset that would be applied to the selection order.

A further addition to this would be an offset with mirror (because I love Steph's symmetric designer so much haha). The idea would be to enter a value in the FX offset window where we use the "offset" function I am referring to and them perhaps a modifier like "-" that would mirror the fx.

The syntax I would see is for example on a rig with 16 lights in a line, we want 4 helicopters so we grab p and t and enter a sin, in offset, we choose "offset" and type the following: 4-4
    The idea is that the first four would define the offset between fixtures and the - would indicate that there would be a mirror and the second 4 would be the number of fixtures before the mirroring flips.

We implement this, and all of a sudden we have a matrix builder.

• When you have multiple fixtures selected and you select the offset cell in the effects engine spreadsheet and then press set, you would see a pop-up toolbar (like the cuelist wait column toolbar) that would give you three options: Degrees, Percent, and Spread.

Regarding Enhancement 10276:

I was thinking more about this, how about another category we would call offset.

The Idea of Offset would work where the user would enter a number and that would be the number of fixtures between 0 and 360 degrees of offset that would be applied to the selection order.

A further addition to this would be an offset with mirror (because I love Steph's symmetric designer so much haha). The idea would be to enter a value in the FX offset window where we use the "offset" function I am referring to and them perhaps a modifier like "-" that would mirror the fx.

The syntax I would see is for example on a rig with 16 lights in a line, we want 4 helicopters so we grab p and t and enter a sin, in offset, we choose "offset" and type the following: 4-4
    The idea is that the first four would define the offset between fixtures and the - would indicate that there would be a mirror and the second 4 would be the number of fixtures before the mirroring flips.

We implement this, and all of a sudden we have a matrix builder.
Children
No Data
Related