Great Gig

Hello everybody, I just come back from a gig for Microsoft in Paris where I was pleased to test Hog III 2.0.1 software , It was really a very great pleasure.
Not a bug, not an error all was great.

Thank’s to the Team, you are on the good way. :notworthy:

Steph :headbang:
Parents
  • Steph,
    Looks like someone took your thread and :Flush: it!

Sorry, I'll call the cops cuz you got :hijacked:

As far as 2.0.1 in a show environment, I'll tell touch on something Tom mentioned. Running a single console during showtime is the best bet. Then using the network features and multiple devices in the programming environment is probably best.

I found that when I actually slow down my button pushes, I only crash about a half dozen times a week since v2. I admit though that when I do my whole network thing, it crashes a bit more haha.

Now I'm just excited about the next gui features that Tom teased me with last Wednesday. If you think v2 is cool, just wait! I'm sure you'll love em too.
  • Steph,
    Looks like someone took your thread and :Flush: it!

Sorry, I'll call the cops cuz you got :hijacked:

As far as 2.0.1 in a show environment, I'll tell touch on something Tom mentioned. Running a single console during showtime is the best bet. Then using the network features and multiple devices in the programming environment is probably best.

I found that when I actually slow down my button pushes, I only crash about a half dozen times a week since v2. I admit though that when I do my whole network thing, it crashes a bit more haha.

Now I'm just excited about the next gui features that Tom teased me with last Wednesday. If you think v2 is cool, just wait! I'm sure you'll love em too.
Children
No Data
Related