Miror copie

Hi,
Is there a way to copy a pan with invert position.
for example i have fix 1 pan 20° and i want to do a copy of fixture 1 to fix 2 but result should be -20°.

Other question, can i add or remove a value to a parameter, example Fix 1 is at 100° and i want to remove 360° of this 100°.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Steph,

There isn't a way to copy the inverse of one fixture's position to another fixture in one step. You will need to clone the position to the destination either with copy or the equalise modifier (/) for the encoders and then invert the pan by holding the minus key and touching the pan encoder.

There currently isn't a way to add or subtract values from parameters. We've discussed functionality like this, but haven't implemented it yet. If you have an exact value you're trying to reach (like -260° in your example), the easiest way to do this is usually to enter it directly in an editor spreadsheet.

I hope this helps.
  • Steph,

There isn't a way to copy the inverse of one fixture's position to another fixture in one step. You will need to clone the position to the destination either with copy or the equalise modifier (/) for the encoders and then invert the pan by holding the minus key and touching the pan encoder.

There currently isn't a way to add or subtract values from parameters. We've discussed functionality like this, but haven't implemented it yet. If you have an exact value you're trying to reach (like -260° in your example), the easiest way to do this is usually to enter it directly in an editor spreadsheet.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related