Miror copie

Hi,
Is there a way to copy a pan with invert position.
for example i have fix 1 pan 20° and i want to do a copy of fixture 1 to fix 2 but result should be -20°.

Other question, can i add or remove a value to a parameter, example Fix 1 is at 100° and i want to remove 360° of this 100°.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Steph,

How would we know whether to reverse pan, tilt, or both?
    It seems to me that since reversing either pan or tilt is relatively easy to do after the copy that adding a copy toolbar option isn't really going to make this any easier or more intuitive.

Can you tell me more about your specific needs for adding and subtracting values from parameters? How would you want this to work?
    This won't make it into our next release, but I can make sure that your specific requests get logged.

Thanks.
  • Steph,

How would we know whether to reverse pan, tilt, or both?
    It seems to me that since reversing either pan or tilt is relatively easy to do after the copy that adding a copy toolbar option isn't really going to make this any easier or more intuitive.

Can you tell me more about your specific needs for adding and subtracting values from parameters? How would you want this to work?
    This won't make it into our next release, but I can make sure that your specific requests get logged.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related