Miror copie

Hi,
Is there a way to copy a pan with invert position.
for example i have fix 1 pan 20° and i want to do a copy of fixture 1 to fix 2 but result should be -20°.

Other question, can i add or remove a value to a parameter, example Fix 1 is at 100° and i want to remove 360° of this 100°.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • You are right for the first point, it must stay easy an intuitive. Copy - could be a solution, i have not find yet a simple idea to reverse only spécifique part of position or beam, i'm thinking about that point, but prehaps the good solution is yet the one is in desk and must stay the same.

The adding and subtracting values from parameters would be very wonderfull, in next tour i weel have 7 Wind mills and 1 fixture by arm, the wind mills wil have indexed positions and continuous rotation.
    So i should find an easy way to turn of a specific angle for evry positions i do. This could be with + and - and palette.
    So we would have syntax like:
    1 thru 12 position X + postion Y enter
    5 thru 18 position A - postion Y enter
    Position X + Position Y enter
    Cue 5 - positon X Enter
    cue 5 copy to
    Scene 12 + position y Enter

Result should be Saved in new palette, cues and scenes should be automaticaly updated.

Just an other idea coming, could we have a syntax to replace a palette by an other one in a cue or a cue list? Something like cue 1 thru 5 position X become(or replace) position Y enter

Feel free to ask more details, i coud send you a part of plot under wyg.

cheers
    Steph
  • You are right for the first point, it must stay easy an intuitive. Copy - could be a solution, i have not find yet a simple idea to reverse only spécifique part of position or beam, i'm thinking about that point, but prehaps the good solution is yet the one is in desk and must stay the same.

The adding and subtracting values from parameters would be very wonderfull, in next tour i weel have 7 Wind mills and 1 fixture by arm, the wind mills wil have indexed positions and continuous rotation.
    So i should find an easy way to turn of a specific angle for evry positions i do. This could be with + and - and palette.
    So we would have syntax like:
    1 thru 12 position X + postion Y enter
    5 thru 18 position A - postion Y enter
    Position X + Position Y enter
    Cue 5 - positon X Enter
    cue 5 copy to
    Scene 12 + position y Enter

Result should be Saved in new palette, cues and scenes should be automaticaly updated.

Just an other idea coming, could we have a syntax to replace a palette by an other one in a cue or a cue list? Something like cue 1 thru 5 position X become(or replace) position Y enter

Feel free to ask more details, i coud send you a part of plot under wyg.

cheers
    Steph
Children
No Data
Related