Miror copie

Hi,
Is there a way to copy a pan with invert position.
for example i have fix 1 pan 20° and i want to do a copy of fixture 1 to fix 2 but result should be -20°.

Other question, can i add or remove a value to a parameter, example Fix 1 is at 100° and i want to remove 360° of this 100°.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • [quote=teerickson]Steph,Can you tell me more about your specific needs for adding and subtracting values from parameters? How would you want this to work?
    What could be really good, simplese and intuitive would be to have an offset for the position in each cue, if a wind mill turns of 271° in the cue X I assign an offset of 271° to fixtures of this wind mill in this cue.

So we could have it on four wheels, 1)Pan 2)Pan-Offset 3)Tilt 4)Tilt-Offset.
    It could be usefull to offset fixtures in live if the guitare hero is not at is place or something had move on stage.

That should be the best.

Cheers
    Steph
  • [quote=teerickson]Steph,Can you tell me more about your specific needs for adding and subtracting values from parameters? How would you want this to work?
    What could be really good, simplese and intuitive would be to have an offset for the position in each cue, if a wind mill turns of 271° in the cue X I assign an offset of 271° to fixtures of this wind mill in this cue.

So we could have it on four wheels, 1)Pan 2)Pan-Offset 3)Tilt 4)Tilt-Offset.
    It could be usefull to offset fixtures in live if the guitare hero is not at is place or something had move on stage.

That should be the best.

Cheers
    Steph
Children
No Data
Related