Stay in Allow refs

If i create a palette with Allow refs and after i merge values inside i must select again "more" and "Allow refs", if i want that the palette stay in Allow refs.

Could we have an option in Preferences that make stay a palette in Allow refs when we merge other values inside with out selecting again Allow refs.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • hey thanks for bringing that up, steph. my fingers have gotten so used to going through the motions, i almost forgot how much it bothers me...

i'd like to take it further, as i do, and get Allow Refs to be on ALWAYS.

when i press record, i expect what's in my programmer to get saved.

how *dare* my console do any different. without telling me, and non-consistently too.

Embedded Palettes revolutionized the ways many of us approached our worlds, i'd even say it's become a true fundamental.

it's a concept that's become so natural to us, yet its implementation has turned into, a horrible hindrance...
  • hey thanks for bringing that up, steph. my fingers have gotten so used to going through the motions, i almost forgot how much it bothers me...

i'd like to take it further, as i do, and get Allow Refs to be on ALWAYS.

when i press record, i expect what's in my programmer to get saved.

how *dare* my console do any different. without telling me, and non-consistently too.

Embedded Palettes revolutionized the ways many of us approached our worlds, i'd even say it's become a true fundamental.

it's a concept that's become so natural to us, yet its implementation has turned into, a horrible hindrance...
Children
No Data
Related