Stay in Allow refs

If i create a palette with Allow refs and after i merge values inside i must select again "more" and "Allow refs", if i want that the palette stay in Allow refs.

Could we have an option in Preferences that make stay a palette in Allow refs when we merge other values inside with out selecting again Allow refs.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Steph,

When you are editing a palette in an editor, it will keep and properlry update references if the palette is already a reference palette. You don't need to make changes to the update toolbar before you update.

If you want the console to intelligently use references when merging into a reference palette from the programmer, then we'll need to make some changes to the allow refs button on the record and merge toolbars. Currently the button defaults to off. We would need to default it to flat (not on or off) so that users could explicitly turn allow refs on or off.

How does that sound?
  • Steph,

When you are editing a palette in an editor, it will keep and properlry update references if the palette is already a reference palette. You don't need to make changes to the update toolbar before you update.

If you want the console to intelligently use references when merging into a reference palette from the programmer, then we'll need to make some changes to the allow refs button on the record and merge toolbars. Currently the button defaults to off. We would need to default it to flat (not on or off) so that users could explicitly turn allow refs on or off.

How does that sound?
Children
No Data
Related