Stay in Allow refs

If i create a palette with Allow refs and after i merge values inside i must select again "more" and "Allow refs", if i want that the palette stay in Allow refs.

Could we have an option in Preferences that make stay a palette in Allow refs when we merge other values inside with out selecting again Allow refs.

thanks
steph
Parents
  • Mentioning Position, on Big Rig shows, I might have three levels of embedded ref palettes. For example, G1, G2, Keys, Drums, Perc, Bass, Vox 1, Vox 2, Vox 3, Vox 4, Vox 5, Stage Pos1 - Stage Pos 10, and Aud Pos1 - Aud Pos 20 would all be foundation palettes.
    The second tier would be Band 1 -Band 10, Vox GRP1 - Vox GRP10, Stage Look1 - Stage Look20, Aud Look1 - Aud Look 20.
    The third Tier would be "[Song name] V1 Look1", "[Song name] V1 Look2", "[Song name] V2 Look1", "[Song name] V2 Look2", "[Song name] Pre-Chorus Look1", "[Song name] Pre-Chorus Look2", etc.
    It would be nice if there were a way to have comments that would track through in the allow ref palette building that could give me the ability to see for example what "aud look" or "band look" was in the "verse 2 pos" palette instead of seeing 100 lights and 100 individual pos palettes.
    The idea is that I will create a cuelist cue called "Take" (the word from a song) which is cue 85 in a list and use "Verse 2 pos" in it. When I open the editor, I don't want to see the individual light palettes, I want to see the 2nd tier group palettes instead but know that if I change tier one, it will reference through to tier 2 and tier three.
    I've tried as best as I can to explain this but feel free to ask more questions. This would be a feature that would literally save hundreds of man-hours of programming time.
  • Mentioning Position, on Big Rig shows, I might have three levels of embedded ref palettes. For example, G1, G2, Keys, Drums, Perc, Bass, Vox 1, Vox 2, Vox 3, Vox 4, Vox 5, Stage Pos1 - Stage Pos 10, and Aud Pos1 - Aud Pos 20 would all be foundation palettes.
    The second tier would be Band 1 -Band 10, Vox GRP1 - Vox GRP10, Stage Look1 - Stage Look20, Aud Look1 - Aud Look 20.
    The third Tier would be "[Song name] V1 Look1", "[Song name] V1 Look2", "[Song name] V2 Look1", "[Song name] V2 Look2", "[Song name] Pre-Chorus Look1", "[Song name] Pre-Chorus Look2", etc.
    It would be nice if there were a way to have comments that would track through in the allow ref palette building that could give me the ability to see for example what "aud look" or "band look" was in the "verse 2 pos" palette instead of seeing 100 lights and 100 individual pos palettes.
    The idea is that I will create a cuelist cue called "Take" (the word from a song) which is cue 85 in a list and use "Verse 2 pos" in it. When I open the editor, I don't want to see the individual light palettes, I want to see the 2nd tier group palettes instead but know that if I change tier one, it will reference through to tier 2 and tier three.
    I've tried as best as I can to explain this but feel free to ask more questions. This would be a feature that would literally save hundreds of man-hours of programming time.
Children
No Data
Related