Full Copy

It could be great to have a full copy option that will copy cue and also make copy of palette that are in cue. With this kind of copy we could keep the structure of a cue, a chase or a loop while changing easily some parameters.

it is a fast way to create news chases and loops.

It could be somethind like Pig Copy if it's not used for other project

thanks
steph
Parents
  • I had seen how it could be useful to have this function yesterday night when I talk with another operator about programming.
    For example I have a look on stage and I must create a loop that will have 2 steps but I don't know yet with witch parameters, so I make a COPY COPY of one cuelist that have one white step and one red step. I can see that speed is good but red is not good so I change red in the two new palettes by Orange, I think that Dimmers loop would be better so I replace color by dimmers in palettes.

With this option it would be really quick and easy to modify loop and chases to test what is the best for the show.
  • I had seen how it could be useful to have this function yesterday night when I talk with another operator about programming.
    For example I have a look on stage and I must create a loop that will have 2 steps but I don't know yet with witch parameters, so I make a COPY COPY of one cuelist that have one white step and one red step. I can see that speed is good but red is not good so I change red in the two new palettes by Orange, I think that Dimmers loop would be better so I replace color by dimmers in palettes.

With this option it would be really quick and easy to modify loop and chases to test what is the best for the show.
Children
No Data
Related