Cuelist Colour Palette

Just started learning hog3 on an iPC coming from Hog 2
I have a chase running O/W on a sub and I want a cuelist with different colour palettes only on another sub - simple on hog 2 - can't get it working on hog 3
Have done the mask colour etc -
regs
kevin
Parents
  • Kevin,

I created a chase with my fixtures in open white, full intnesity and a position in cue 1, then position only changes in cues 2-6. Then I created another cuelist with only color information for the same fixtures. Now I run the chase and the fixtures begin moving in open white. Then I can press GO on the second list and change the color of the movement chase.

I am not sure what you are doing to have this not work. Feel free to send me a show file to look at. You can upload it at: upload.highend.com

thanks,
  • Kevin,

I created a chase with my fixtures in open white, full intnesity and a position in cue 1, then position only changes in cues 2-6. Then I created another cuelist with only color information for the same fixtures. Now I run the chase and the fixtures begin moving in open white. Then I can press GO on the second list and change the color of the movement chase.

I am not sure what you are doing to have this not work. Feel free to send me a show file to look at. You can upload it at: upload.highend.com

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related