Cuelist Colour Palette

Just started learning hog3 on an iPC coming from Hog 2
I have a chase running O/W on a sub and I want a cuelist with different colour palettes only on another sub - simple on hog 2 - can't get it working on hog 3
Have done the mask colour etc -
regs
kevin
Parents
  • Kevin,

It definitely sounds like Brad is correct. If your "colour" list is causing your fixtures to go to their home position, then you may have accidentally recorded colour into that cuelist.

You may run into a similar problem because it sounds like you've recorded white colour into your position chase. When the cue with that colour information plays back it will override the colour information coming from your colour cuelist. You could work around this by either not recording open white in your position chases and ballys or by making your colour lists a higher priority than your position cuelists.

I hope this helps.
  • Kevin,

It definitely sounds like Brad is correct. If your "colour" list is causing your fixtures to go to their home position, then you may have accidentally recorded colour into that cuelist.

You may run into a similar problem because it sounds like you've recorded white colour into your position chase. When the cue with that colour information plays back it will override the colour information coming from your colour cuelist. You could work around this by either not recording open white in your position chases and ballys or by making your colour lists a higher priority than your position cuelists.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related