Cuelist Colour Palette

Just started learning hog3 on an iPC coming from Hog 2
I have a chase running O/W on a sub and I want a cuelist with different colour palettes only on another sub - simple on hog 2 - can't get it working on hog 3
Have done the mask colour etc -
regs
kevin
Parents
  • Kevin,

The only thing that you should have to change is to increase the priority of your colour list.

Since your position list is a chase and at least one of the cues has open white colour in it, when that step of the chase runs it will cause the fixtures to go to white if the two cuelists are the same priority.

If you increase the priority of the colour list, your main list will still be able to chase and control position, but it's colour information will never override the colour in your dedicated colour list.

I hope this helps.
  • Kevin,

The only thing that you should have to change is to increase the priority of your colour list.

Since your position list is a chase and at least one of the cues has open white colour in it, when that step of the chase runs it will cause the fixtures to go to white if the two cuelists are the same priority.

If you increase the priority of the colour list, your main list will still be able to chase and control position, but it's colour information will never override the colour in your dedicated colour list.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related