track Backwards

Track Backwards is wonderfull feature but perhaps we could have a track Backwards toobars to select IPCBET we want to track Backwards and a button if I@0% could be great too.
If button I@0% is selected parameter values wil be assigned to the last cue (or cue after if possible?) they appeared if intensity of the fixture is 0%.
It could be a good way to prepare position, color and beam for next cues.

What do you think about that?
steph
Parents
  • Steph,

I understand what you're asking for and I see how it could be useful, but it seems like it might cause some trouble in cases where you don't have multiple cues with intensity @ 0% before your current cue.

Your second example above shows this problem. Since the cue with intensity at 0% that you are tracking back to is the cue where intensity is fading out, you are going to see the lights change position and gobo as they fade out from their previous look. I don't think that this wouldn't make much sense.

Let me know what you think.
  • Steph,

I understand what you're asking for and I see how it could be useful, but it seems like it might cause some trouble in cases where you don't have multiple cues with intensity @ 0% before your current cue.

Your second example above shows this problem. Since the cue with intensity at 0% that you are tracking back to is the cue where intensity is fading out, you are going to see the lights change position and gobo as they fade out from their previous look. I don't think that this wouldn't make much sense.

Let me know what you think.
Children
No Data
Related