track Backwards

Track Backwards is wonderfull feature but perhaps we could have a track Backwards toobars to select IPCBET we want to track Backwards and a button if I@0% could be great too.
If button I@0% is selected parameter values wil be assigned to the last cue (or cue after if possible?) they appeared if intensity of the fixture is 0%.
It could be a good way to prepare position, color and beam for next cues.

What do you think about that?
steph
Parents
  • Of course we must think about timing (like most of time) before recording the cue (or modify it after) and put time at 0 with a delay or an End path to the tracked backward values.

Or if it's possible (dream start here) make an option to
    automatically add, for all tracked backward values, End path or 0s time with a delay equal at the fade out time of the cue where intensity goes to 0%.:D
    (stop dreaming here)

Sometime dreaming make big things and chrismas is not so far.

But sometimes ideas are good but réalitée can often proven more constraining.

Or perhaps if there is no multiple cues with intensity @ 0% before current cue the I@0 option could create a point cue juste before the recorded cue.

• Of course we must think about timing (like most of time) before recording the cue (or modify it after) and put time at 0 with a delay or an End path to the tracked backward values.

Or if it's possible (dream start here) make an option to
    automatically add, for all tracked backward values, End path or 0s time with a delay equal at the fade out time of the cue where intensity goes to 0%.:D
    (stop dreaming here)

Sometime dreaming make big things and chrismas is not so far.

But sometimes ideas are good but réalitée can often proven more constraining.

Or perhaps if there is no multiple cues with intensity @ 0% before current cue the I@0 option could create a point cue juste before the recorded cue.

Children
No Data
Related