track Backwards

Track Backwards is wonderfull feature but perhaps we could have a track Backwards toobars to select IPCBET we want to track Backwards and a button if I@0% could be great too.
If button I@0% is selected parameter values wil be assigned to the last cue (or cue after if possible?) they appeared if intensity of the fixture is 0%.
It could be a good way to prepare position, color and beam for next cues.

What do you think about that?
steph
Parents
  • I completely agree with the legitimacy of this thread.
    Steph, I give ya props... :notworthy:
    A different consideration here would be a new kind of cue.
    On the record toolbar, make the "more" buttom step through 3 levels instead of two first of all just because I can anticipate other cues.
    Second, create what I would call an "Intensity Forward" cue.
    Example:

Cue 1: 100% pos1 col1 beam3
    Cue 2: 0% pos2 col3 -----
    Cue 3: 100% pos1 col3 -----

Where pressing "Intensity Forward" would create a new cue and remove intensity from the group filtered fixtures in cue 3.

Cue 3: ---- pos1 col3 ----- (all but grp1 still at 100%)
    Cue 4: 100% ---- ---- ----- (grp1 is only grp in this cue)

Basically this is what I do manually whenever I create "Mark Cues" and a push button like this would expidite it.

The reason I say we need a new toolbar for this is because timing will also be a factor. For example if I want Timing to push forward as well. For instance in cue 3, since intensity is zero, then all transitions can be zero (or as fast as noise and visible distraction allows). Therefore is I spend my time setting elaborate delay and fade times, I can push them forward into cue 4 where I would actually want them.

Not to say I don't like mark cues but why everyone focuses on H2 used to do, I prefer to thing of what we all probably do now.
  • I completely agree with the legitimacy of this thread.
    Steph, I give ya props... :notworthy:
    A different consideration here would be a new kind of cue.
    On the record toolbar, make the "more" buttom step through 3 levels instead of two first of all just because I can anticipate other cues.
    Second, create what I would call an "Intensity Forward" cue.
    Example:

Cue 3: 100% pos1 col3 -----

Where pressing "Intensity Forward" would create a new cue and remove intensity from the group filtered fixtures in cue 3.

Cue 3: ---- pos1 col3 ----- (all but grp1 still at 100%)
    Cue 4: 100% ---- ---- ----- (grp1 is only grp in this cue)

Basically this is what I do manually whenever I create "Mark Cues" and a push button like this would expidite it.

The reason I say we need a new toolbar for this is because timing will also be a factor. For example if I want Timing to push forward as well. For instance in cue 3, since intensity is zero, then all transitions can be zero (or as fast as noise and visible distraction allows). Therefore is I spend my time setting elaborate delay and fade times, I can push them forward into cue 4 where I would actually want them.

Not to say I don't like mark cues but why everyone focuses on H2 used to do, I prefer to thing of what we all probably do now.
Children
No Data
Related