track Backwards

Track Backwards is wonderfull feature but perhaps we could have a track Backwards toobars to select IPCBET we want to track Backwards and a button if I@0% could be great too.
If button I@0% is selected parameter values wil be assigned to the last cue (or cue after if possible?) they appeared if intensity of the fixture is 0%.
It could be a good way to prepare position, color and beam for next cues.

What do you think about that?
steph
Parents
  • I think a very powerful tool to add into functionality would be parameter shifting. I know this is off topic but Inspired by the point about different tools for different things.

Imagine being able to enter into a cue in a cuelist, touching a cell (or group of cells) and shifting the contents of those selected cells backwards or forwards in the cuelist. Perhaps even being intelligent where a user could select a cue range and the shift function would create a new pre-cue or post-cue or present user options to merge the offset in the direction of the shift.

I am thinking this from abundant use of Catalyst where I build a look in a cue. Imagine being able to build the whole look in cue 1, cue 2, cue 3 and then being able to shift the loading parameters independent of playback parameters or intensity for an entire list.

This would be so much easier to just build the final look for each layer in staggered layers and then use the cuelist "offset shift" feature to move intensity down a cue in the whole list. The same with pre and post scaling or positioning.
  • I think a very powerful tool to add into functionality would be parameter shifting. I know this is off topic but Inspired by the point about different tools for different things.

Imagine being able to enter into a cue in a cuelist, touching a cell (or group of cells) and shifting the contents of those selected cells backwards or forwards in the cuelist. Perhaps even being intelligent where a user could select a cue range and the shift function would create a new pre-cue or post-cue or present user options to merge the offset in the direction of the shift.

I am thinking this from abundant use of Catalyst where I build a look in a cue. Imagine being able to build the whole look in cue 1, cue 2, cue 3 and then being able to shift the loading parameters independent of playback parameters or intensity for an entire list.

This would be so much easier to just build the final look for each layer in staggered layers and then use the cuelist "offset shift" feature to move intensity down a cue in the whole list. The same with pre and post scaling or positioning.
Children
No Data
Related