Connecting hog 3 and Dp 2000 on network

I have a small problem using my hog 3 on my network.

When i program a show using WYSIWYG, i used to be able to connect all the stuff using the switch on my existing network. (Optain address using DHCP) The router would automaticly connect my hog, dp, vision2000.

Now that does not work anymore..? :aargh4:
It stop`t working after 1201 i think..

I am using:

1 x WYSIWYG Computer
1 x DP 2000
1 x Vision 2000
1 x Hog 3 Console (1206)

Any ideas..??
Parents
  • Tue,

I'm not sure what problems you're having....I just finished a very long programming period with Wysiwyg and my III running 1206.

I had the following equipment:
    1 Wyg Computer
    1 Laptop running Hog3PC (focus unit)
    1 DP2000
    1 Hog III
    2 ELC DMXLan Node 4
    2 Linksys ethernet switch

I had no problems whatsoever getting everything communicating. I was using the III as the DHCP server and everything worked fine. I just had to make the server was running before powering everything else up so they could get their IP addresses from the III.

Do you have the most recent version of the connecitivity driver? What version of Wyg are you running?

Not sure if that helps or not, but I do know it is working....
  • Tue,

I'm not sure what problems you're having....I just finished a very long programming period with Wysiwyg and my III running 1206.

I had the following equipment:
    1 Wyg Computer
    1 Laptop running Hog3PC (focus unit)
    1 DP2000
    1 Hog III
    2 ELC DMXLan Node 4
    2 Linksys ethernet switch

I had no problems whatsoever getting everything communicating. I was using the III as the DHCP server and everything worked fine. I just had to make the server was running before powering everything else up so they could get their IP addresses from the III.

Do you have the most recent version of the connecitivity driver? What version of Wyg are you running?

Not sure if that helps or not, but I do know it is working....
Children
No Data
Related