Connecting hog 3 and Dp 2000 on network

I have a small problem using my hog 3 on my network.

When i program a show using WYSIWYG, i used to be able to connect all the stuff using the switch on my existing network. (Optain address using DHCP) The router would automaticly connect my hog, dp, vision2000.

Now that does not work anymore..? :aargh4:
It stop`t working after 1201 i think..

I am using:

1 x WYSIWYG Computer
1 x DP 2000
1 x Vision 2000
1 x Hog 3 Console (1206)

Any ideas..??
Parents
  • Hi Jon.

The problem was that:

Connecting to a network using the external DHCP server is not working all the time.(I meen when you set the desk to optain ip) Sometimes when i log on to the network with the hog 3, the other items(DP200,WYG) is not connecting..

The only way i could get it working was to turn on the DHCP server in the desk.

And that works fine until our computer person finds me and tryes to kill me becource there is more than one DHCP server on the network... :-)

It is not every time the same, but i have never had the problem before, it used to work fine.. I have it working again, but who knows for how long this time..

I am on release 17 of WYG, and the first thing i tried was to update the connectivity software. :-)

Tue
  • Hi Jon.

The problem was that:

Connecting to a network using the external DHCP server is not working all the time.(I meen when you set the desk to optain ip) Sometimes when i log on to the network with the hog 3, the other items(DP200,WYG) is not connecting..

The only way i could get it working was to turn on the DHCP server in the desk.

And that works fine until our computer person finds me and tryes to kill me becource there is more than one DHCP server on the network... :-)

It is not every time the same, but i have never had the problem before, it used to work fine.. I have it working again, but who knows for how long this time..

I am on release 17 of WYG, and the first thing i tried was to update the connectivity software. :-)

Tue
Children
No Data
Related