Connecting hog 3 and Dp 2000 on network

I have a small problem using my hog 3 on my network.

When i program a show using WYSIWYG, i used to be able to connect all the stuff using the switch on my existing network. (Optain address using DHCP) The router would automaticly connect my hog, dp, vision2000.

Now that does not work anymore..? :aargh4:
It stop`t working after 1201 i think..

I am using:

1 x WYSIWYG Computer
1 x DP 2000
1 x Vision 2000
1 x Hog 3 Console (1206)

Any ideas..??
Parents
  • Tue,

It's generally the best idea to keep your Wholehog 3 network separate from other networks. The Wholehog 3 network handles traffic for real-time distributed processing and uses a fair amount of multicast traffic to do this. If you need to have access to both a corporate network and your Wholehog network from your WYSIWYG computer, I would suggest separating your Wholehog network from your corporate network using a router (even a small consumer internet router will work). This would keep all of your Wholehog traffic off of the corporate network and would ensure that only the packets from the corporate network that are sent to your machine will end up on your Wholehog network.

I hope this helps.
  • Tue,

It's generally the best idea to keep your Wholehog 3 network separate from other networks. The Wholehog 3 network handles traffic for real-time distributed processing and uses a fair amount of multicast traffic to do this. If you need to have access to both a corporate network and your Wholehog network from your WYSIWYG computer, I would suggest separating your Wholehog network from your corporate network using a router (even a small consumer internet router will work). This would keep all of your Wholehog traffic off of the corporate network and would ensure that only the packets from the corporate network that are sent to your machine will end up on your Wholehog network.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related