Vector Orange v.s. Hog IPC

Hi all,

We are a small company and are looking for a new console. :headbang:

At the moment we are operating on a Strand 520.:mad:

Our company has at the moment 8 High End Studio Spots and 12 Mac 700 colour washes and about 6 x 24 Channel Dimmer packs with conventional lights. And we are still expanding. :09:

We had a few months ago a demo on a compulite Vector Orange. :o

And now we have been offered to try a Hog IPC. :hogsign:

Now the big question. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Which choice to make. Why should we choose the Hog IPC. :1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp:

Any up for the challenge to give us the pro’s and con’s ? :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:

Vector Orange v.s. Hog IPC :poke:

Patrick :cool:
Parents
  • I would deffinatly try the IPC. One of the things you will notice is the real world values for pan/tilt,strobe,gobo rotation and chase speeds. Both are running on Windows XP embedded. The Hog does give you one more touchscreen. I personally find that most of the time you can use the 2 touchscreens provided and not have to carry another monitor. Aside from all the little programming differences the one thing that always brings me back to High End is the customer support and the user forum. I have called High End while out on a show in Iceland at Austin TX time was about 4am and recieved a phone call from a knowledgeable cheerful and willing technician within 15 min. True show emergencies are always handled as that Emergencys. Non time crittical stuff and user questions can be posted here and will always be replied in a timely mannor usually by High End staff or some very knowledagble users who take the time to share thier knowledge. The choice is yours try them both see what works for you, but for me High End is where I am spending my money.
  • I would deffinatly try the IPC. One of the things you will notice is the real world values for pan/tilt,strobe,gobo rotation and chase speeds. Both are running on Windows XP embedded. The Hog does give you one more touchscreen. I personally find that most of the time you can use the 2 touchscreens provided and not have to carry another monitor. Aside from all the little programming differences the one thing that always brings me back to High End is the customer support and the user forum. I have called High End while out on a show in Iceland at Austin TX time was about 4am and recieved a phone call from a knowledgeable cheerful and willing technician within 15 min. True show emergencies are always handled as that Emergencys. Non time crittical stuff and user questions can be posted here and will always be replied in a timely mannor usually by High End staff or some very knowledagble users who take the time to share thier knowledge. The choice is yours try them both see what works for you, but for me High End is where I am spending my money.
Children
No Data
Related