Wholehog 3 doesn´t respond to MSC

Hi,
I am having trouble when I send MSC to the Wholehog 3 console. I did every setup steps as recalled from the manual to enable the console to receive MSC, but while I send the MSC data it simply does nothing.
I am confident that my MSC device transmitter is working ok, and that the MSC data is the correct for the console. I also downloaded the Status Cue software ( I do not know of any other software simpler than this to view MSC in the PC via the MIDI In port), and it seems to receive every MSC command properly.
Are any MIDI event monitor in the Wholehog 3 console?
I suspect that I am only bypassing a simple configuration step to work properly with MSC in the console, but other that the Network panel settings I do not what could be.
Thank you very much for any help.
Parents
  • WOW! Status Cue!
    When we bringin' that one back Brad?
    This Hog thing just doesn't have the coolness of those key futuristic Status Cue Consoles. I want One! YAY!

But as far as a MIDI device to view midi codes, there are a few programs out there that hardware applications people use called Tera Term. Although not something that comes reconfigured, if you know anything about writing some simple command scripts, you can create a device to view your midi data. Although this is a nerd thing.
  • WOW! Status Cue!
    When we bringin' that one back Brad?
    This Hog thing just doesn't have the coolness of those key futuristic Status Cue Consoles. I want One! YAY!

But as far as a MIDI device to view midi codes, there are a few programs out there that hardware applications people use called Tera Term. Although not something that comes reconfigured, if you know anything about writing some simple command scripts, you can create a device to view your midi data. Although this is a nerd thing.
Children
No Data
Related