Wholehog 3 doesn´t respond to MSC

Hi,
I am having trouble when I send MSC to the Wholehog 3 console. I did every setup steps as recalled from the manual to enable the console to receive MSC, but while I send the MSC data it simply does nothing.
I am confident that my MSC device transmitter is working ok, and that the MSC data is the correct for the console. I also downloaded the Status Cue software ( I do not know of any other software simpler than this to view MSC in the PC via the MIDI In port), and it seems to receive every MSC command properly.
Are any MIDI event monitor in the Wholehog 3 console?
I suspect that I am only bypassing a simple configuration step to work properly with MSC in the console, but other that the Network panel settings I do not what could be.
Thank you very much for any help.
Parents
  • Why argue Tom, you're right. Of course if I actually spent more time playing with MidiOX and MIDI Yoke than was needed to interconnect Hog2 and Hog3 PCs with WYG or Vision then I would probably have agreed right off the bat. Sometimes though I forget about those apps because I've been exposed to many other wonderful tools.
    I suppose it would be worth while to establish a good convention for everyone. If MIDIOX can be configured as a code converter to display more than just raw data then you probably have something. I suppose I'll get it out and play and see what possible applets I can come up with.
  • Why argue Tom, you're right. Of course if I actually spent more time playing with MidiOX and MIDI Yoke than was needed to interconnect Hog2 and Hog3 PCs with WYG or Vision then I would probably have agreed right off the bat. Sometimes though I forget about those apps because I've been exposed to many other wonderful tools.
    I suppose it would be worth while to establish a good convention for everyone. If MIDIOX can be configured as a code converter to display more than just raw data then you probably have something. I suppose I'll get it out and play and see what possible applets I can come up with.
Children
No Data
Related