Manual Sleep Mode

This might have been requested already, but it would be nice to be able to put the console to sleep manually. Maybe I could assign a trackball button to be it...or Pig+trackball button.

One step further would be to have a button that can turn off the desk lamps when needed...like when I'm watching a DVD, without having to hold Open and use a parameter wheel.
Parents
  • People who don't use Cool LEDs for Hog Desklight should be shot :fgd:

But if you want....

I would love to design you a very futuristic NEW road box for your console and I'll make sure to install LED desk lights in it.

Anyway... :hijacked:

I can't believe there is post about desk lights that doesn't address the obvious thing intensity factor...

I wish some day, some way, there would actually be a difference between 1% and 100% on the backlight intensity :P

I tell ya what though. How about you Hoggies just keep working on color coded palettes instead and I'll be happy.
  • People who don't use Cool LEDs for Hog Desklight should be shot :fgd:

But if you want....

I would love to design you a very futuristic NEW road box for your console and I'll make sure to install LED desk lights in it.

Anyway... :hijacked:

I can't believe there is post about desk lights that doesn't address the obvious thing intensity factor...

I wish some day, some way, there would actually be a difference between 1% and 100% on the backlight intensity :P

I tell ya what though. How about you Hoggies just keep working on color coded palettes instead and I'll be happy.
Children
No Data
Related