Line Breaks in Palettes

Very Simple GUI Tool.
When I Type Palette names, Sometimes I want the name to be on two, three, or four lines. I usually just enter spaces to fill the gap and make the text wrap but I would prefer to have a line break function so that when I'm using the editor I don't confuse myself with all my spaces.

Is there a way to utilize a key combination to insert a Line Break and can that me a feature implemented?
Parents
  • Nice one tom.......
    Especially since at the moment I'm using 3PC more due to budget's
    and on a laptop without an extra monitor I can only see 24 or each pallet/group etc etc........ and having to scroll all the time wold be much easier cos I could see the colour group i'm looking for and stop.
    where as just now i have to read all the way down which is rather slow.

I'm just worried how the colours are going too look when you use the dark buttons feature in the Control Panel

Kris.
  • Nice one tom.......
    Especially since at the moment I'm using 3PC more due to budget's
    and on a laptop without an extra monitor I can only see 24 or each pallet/group etc etc........ and having to scroll all the time wold be much easier cos I could see the colour group i'm looking for and stop.
    where as just now i have to read all the way down which is rather slow.

I'm just worried how the colours are going too look when you use the dark buttons feature in the Control Panel

Kris.
Children
No Data
Related