Min PC configuration

Does anyone have a list for the minimum processes that should be running on a PC while the Hog3pc software is running?
Parents
  • Dennis,

Hog 3PC installs everything that it needs to run. It doesn't specifically require any other software or services beyond the basic Windows XP functionality (like networking). The short answer to your question is that you want as little running as possible. Every extra application or service that you have running in the background is using CPU and memory and could potentially interfere with Hog 3PC or even crash. If you are going to be using Hog 3PC in a show environment, I'd recommend having a dedicated PC with no other software running.

I hope this helps.
  • Dennis,

Hog 3PC installs everything that it needs to run. It doesn't specifically require any other software or services beyond the basic Windows XP functionality (like networking). The short answer to your question is that you want as little running as possible. Every extra application or service that you have running in the background is using CPU and memory and could potentially interfere with Hog 3PC or even crash. If you are going to be using Hog 3PC in a show environment, I'd recommend having a dedicated PC with no other software running.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related