Min PC configuration

Does anyone have a list for the minimum processes that should be running on a PC while the Hog3pc software is running?
Parents
  • Dennis,

Explorer is your Windows XP shell. Windows XP will not run without this file.

Task Manager doesn't give you much (if any) information about the services running on your computer. You can view and manage your running services from the Computer Management screen (right-click on My Computer and select Manage), but I would recommend not making any changes unless you are comfortable with and confident about what you are changing. It is *very* possible to get your computer into a state where it won't boot or run properly by changing these settings.
  • Dennis,

Explorer is your Windows XP shell. Windows XP will not run without this file.

Task Manager doesn't give you much (if any) information about the services running on your computer. You can view and manage your running services from the Computer Management screen (right-click on My Computer and select Manage), but I would recommend not making any changes unless you are comfortable with and confident about what you are changing. It is *very* possible to get your computer into a state where it won't boot or run properly by changing these settings.
Children
No Data
Related