No touchscreens and no Screen Keys

Hi,
I have just received my Hog III :headbang:(used one) and when I wanted to test it i had no No touchsceen and no Sreen Key, i can click on sceen and use all wiyh trackball, but i can't use touche screens and sceen keys.
Consôle was tests and is under guarantee by high end.
It looks like an unplug cable but i don't know where looking.

Any help from HES guys please

thanks
Steph
Parents
  • Steph,

The first step is going to be trying a full software install. This would rule out any software problems with fpdriver that could be causing the problem.

If that doesn't take care of things, there is probably a problem with the connections to the board that drives the touch screens and the hard buttons or a problem with the board itself. The board lives behind the face plate between the two touch screens. You should check all of the connections to this board and also where it connects to the motherboard.

I hope this helps.
  • Steph,

The first step is going to be trying a full software install. This would rule out any software problems with fpdriver that could be causing the problem.

If that doesn't take care of things, there is probably a problem with the connections to the board that drives the touch screens and the hard buttons or a problem with the board itself. The board lives behind the face plate between the two touch screens. You should check all of the connections to this board and also where it connects to the motherboard.

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related