Hold button

Not sure if this has been requested but would love to have a Hold button. It would work like this.

You have fixtures selected in the programmer and are making a look, but in the middle of making your art the director ask you to Park the work lights at full. It would go "More-Hold". You Park the work-light. Then "More-Pig+Hold" and that would bring you back to your look that you were making.

Luciano
Parents
  • Steph,

Luciano may disagree, but I don't think that your option would solve the problem, since he is trying to open an empty editor for a new object.

Here's my only thought so far about a possible solution:

Cue 1 Open or Colour 1 Open will open an editor for a cue or palette.
    I don't think that I want Cue X Open to open an editor and create an object if it doesn't already exist, because I don't want to unknowingly pollute my cuelist.
    I think that Cue 1 Pig+Open might be good syntax to tell the console to open cue 1 if it exists, or create a cue 1 and open an editor for it if it does not already exist. This would allow you to begin working on a new object, even if you already have data in your programmer.

What do you think?
  • Steph,

Luciano may disagree, but I don't think that your option would solve the problem, since he is trying to open an empty editor for a new object.

Here's my only thought so far about a possible solution:

Cue 1 Open or Colour 1 Open will open an editor for a cue or palette.
    I don't think that I want Cue X Open to open an editor and create an object if it doesn't already exist, because I don't want to unknowingly pollute my cuelist.
    I think that Cue 1 Pig+Open might be good syntax to tell the console to open cue 1 if it exists, or create a cue 1 and open an editor for it if it does not already exist. This would allow you to begin working on a new object, even if you already have data in your programmer.

What do you think?
Children
No Data
Related