Hold button

Not sure if this has been requested but would love to have a Hold button. It would work like this.

You have fixtures selected in the programmer and are making a look, but in the middle of making your art the director ask you to Park the work lights at full. It would go "More-Hold". You Park the work-light. Then "More-Pig+Hold" and that would bring you back to your look that you were making.

Luciano
Parents
  • Tom,
    Sounds interesting.
    In your example, if CUE 1 already exists then it would open. Do you really want CUE 1 to open or just create an "empty" cue editor only?
    I'm, just thinking that if the cue already existed I might not want to deal with trying to figure out what number to give to my "empty" cue. I think I can see why you wouldn't want to store a bunch of x cues

I too, wonder how the cue would affect tracking issues. I suppose it would be no different than recording any other cue, but it might add an extra confusion factor in the hands of "the unwary" ...uh, that'd me me ;)

How about CUE EMPTY OPEN. Could empty be a screen button (like Sami said) and the 'empty' editor be like a separate entity, like park, that would open the 'empty' editor but only allow it to be saved as a regular cue, not as x or 'empty,?

just my 2 cents

upon further review....sounds like multiple programmer.
  • Tom,
    Sounds interesting.
    In your example, if CUE 1 already exists then it would open. Do you really want CUE 1 to open or just create an "empty" cue editor only?
    I'm, just thinking that if the cue already existed I might not want to deal with trying to figure out what number to give to my "empty" cue. I think I can see why you wouldn't want to store a bunch of x cues

I too, wonder how the cue would affect tracking issues. I suppose it would be no different than recording any other cue, but it might add an extra confusion factor in the hands of "the unwary" ...uh, that'd me me ;)

How about CUE EMPTY OPEN. Could empty be a screen button (like Sami said) and the 'empty' editor be like a separate entity, like park, that would open the 'empty' editor but only allow it to be saved as a regular cue, not as x or 'empty,?

just my 2 cents

upon further review....sounds like multiple programmer.
Children
No Data
Related