American DJ DJ Spot 250 + Whole Hog?

Does Whole Hog support this fixture? I'm VERY new to intelligent lighting. Please help.

Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Man, I think I'm over my head. What is enhancement #110395? Also, I accidentally told you guys I have 3. I have 2. If you get a fixture built that I can just import, that would be great!
    This program seems to be amazing, but if you think I'm going to get more headache out of it than use, please let me know of a "dummies" version for me.
    Thank you for being so helpful this far, though! I'll keep checking back and letting you know of my progress.
    Thanks again,
    Dave
  • Man, I think I'm over my head. What is enhancement #110395? Also, I accidentally told you guys I have 3. I have 2. If you get a fixture built that I can just import, that would be great!
    This program seems to be amazing, but if you think I'm going to get more headache out of it than use, please let me know of a "dummies" version for me.
    Thank you for being so helpful this far, though! I'll keep checking back and letting you know of my progress.
    Thanks again,
    Dave
Children
No Data
Related