IPCB fader with effects

Hi,
I’ve a request for the IPCB crossfader on scene
1st, exemple:
When I want to do a strob on a fader I put the strob value of my fixture at 10 Hz and I record it on a scene.
I assign this scene on the fader 2 for example and I go to the options and put the I fader on IPCB crossfader and as I take up the fader the strob moves faster. (To there no problem….)

2nd, the same with Effect size or Rate:
Now I want the same things with effect size or Rate….
I don’t touch the intensity but I just give a “sin” on intensity effect cell and a value to the size and rate of the effect.
I record it to a scene and assign this scene to a fader. I change the I fader to IPCB crossfader for when I take up the fader the size and rate of the effect shall owe moves faster (like strob soon) but no…

I think that it could be interesting to be able to control Rate or size of an effect on a fader as they make it for a strob or rotation of gobo...

Gaël
Parents
  • [QUOTE=deegster;23130]When hitting PLAY of an effect on an IPCB Cuelist, it jumps to the Max value of that effect (ie, Circle Movement in cue 1, Square Movement in cue 2. When hitting play, the cue jumps the Square movement to the highest recorded Rate).

Is it possible to have the Play button jump to the percantage of the fader? That ways a slow circle movement won't jump to a fast Square movement when I still want the motion slow but the effect to change.

Jeremy, check out this post forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=51491#post51491.
    Could be what you are looking at.
  • [QUOTE=deegster;23130]When hitting PLAY of an effect on an IPCB Cuelist, it jumps to the Max value of that effect (ie, Circle Movement in cue 1, Square Movement in cue 2. When hitting play, the cue jumps the Square movement to the highest recorded Rate).

Is it possible to have the Play button jump to the percantage of the fader? That ways a slow circle movement won't jump to a fast Square movement when I still want the motion slow but the effect to change.

Jeremy, check out this post forums.highend.com/showthread.php?p=51491#post51491.
    Could be what you are looking at.
Children
No Data
Related